Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Calling Grandpa

Today I went into the office to download the swingset pictures when Elliot started being too cute, I had to stop and pick up my camera again. He went for the phone like he always does, but this time he shocked me with this phrase "Hello Grandpa." That's right he was trying to call and talk to his Grandpa! He pretended for about 5 minutes to call and talk to his Grandpa and kept saying Grandpa over and over.

I am totally astounded all the time by Elliot's language skills. He doesn't have really clear speech, but if you tune in and listen to what he says they are actual words and sentences. This baby has been saying five word sentences for a while now. For example when we were at Carl's parents for the 4th of July and Daddy when outside to pack the car  Elliot asked me clear to my ears "Where did Dada go?" He just stuns me constantly with the words he says. There are too many to count anymore since he is such an early talker and so vocal.

Did I mention that the phone and playing with phones is Elliot's favorite toy. He absolutely loves it especially the cordless phone. Actually anything is a phone to him, the Wii remote, the monitor, whatever is shaped like one turns into a phone. I mean this nicely, he owns four phones already so we don't need anymore :)

Here is Elliot calling Grandpa.


 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Heather

My photo
I am a Los Angles based photographer and mom of 2 wonderful boys. Photography has been a passion of mine over 15 years now, ever since I picked up my first camera in journalism school and started developing my black and whites in a darkroom. The instant an affordable DSLR came out on the market in 2002, I had to have one and have been shooting digital since. Once I became a mom I realized how much I enjoy photographing children and how much better I could understand their nuances so it became a passion of mine. Their is such innocence and beauty in their pictures and I feel privileged to be a part of that. I am constantly trying new approaches and tuning my skills to create the art that is in my head, not just the art that I can create right now. I am very interested in off camera flash, and the depth and clarity it adds to my photographs. Sometimes I take breaks from my blog and photography, but it seems to never leave me completely. I always come back.