Sunday, October 30, 2011

Annual Halloween Playdate

Our playgroup this morning had our annual Halloween party. Every year we try to get a group picture with the kids in their Halloween costumes. Its getting harder and harder especially when it is the middle of  the day in the bright sun and there are little babies involved. Yet, here it is. Three babies missing from the group, but all our kids dressed up for the holidays.

Erik is going as a skelton this year, but he knew his friend Audrey was going as spiderwoman so he wore his spiderman costume instead today.

Happy Halloween everyone!

111030IMG_1341

111030IMG_1343

111030IMG_1347

111030IMG_1349

111030IMG_1350

111030IMG_1355

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Heather

My photo
I am a Los Angles based photographer and mom of 2 wonderful boys. Photography has been a passion of mine over 15 years now, ever since I picked up my first camera in journalism school and started developing my black and whites in a darkroom. The instant an affordable DSLR came out on the market in 2002, I had to have one and have been shooting digital since. Once I became a mom I realized how much I enjoy photographing children and how much better I could understand their nuances so it became a passion of mine. Their is such innocence and beauty in their pictures and I feel privileged to be a part of that. I am constantly trying new approaches and tuning my skills to create the art that is in my head, not just the art that I can create right now. I am very interested in off camera flash, and the depth and clarity it adds to my photographs. Sometimes I take breaks from my blog and photography, but it seems to never leave me completely. I always come back.